The Health & Medical Education Department is striving for delivery of quality and affordable health care to the people of Jammu and Kashmir. The UT Government with the active technical and financial Support of the Union Health Ministry, Government of India has been able to achieve a huge change in the Health Statistics which include a drop in the Infant and Maternal Mortality rates. Some of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) have been achieved much before the set target. These goals have been possible by setting up a robust infrastructure and effective Human Resource in the field hospitals and Health care Institutions. The National Health Mission has augmented the services in the Rural and highly inaccessible terrain of J&K. The mission was possible by the active support of our highly dedicated Healthcare professionals working in the field. We salute all the CoVID warriors who are fighting the war against Corona Virus.Read more
- Notification regarding Constitution of Jammu and Kashmir Medical Council.
- Govt. Order No. 586 regarding voluntary retirement.
- Govt Order No. 560 dated 09-08-2021 regarding placement in OPG
- Govt Order No. 547 dated 05-08-2021 regarding placement of MOs as I/c Consultants
- Govt Order No. 546 dated 05-08-2021 regarding Medical Re-imbursement
- Govt Order No. 520 dated 28-07-2021 regarding Study Leave of Dr Aniza Karim
- Govt Order No. 517 dated 27-07-2021
- Govt Order No. 516 dated 27-07-2021